For a signed paperback book, imagine having instant access to more than 200 life lessons from 88 true stories that can inspire your children.
The lessons are practical, useful, and never theoretical. Each of the 88 true stories answers one simple question: “How can I benefit from what this person did at Gettysburg?”
In this book, you will learn:
– How to use imagination in setting goals
– Why you’re already a leader and not just a follower
– How one communication technique can improve your relationships
– Why failure can be a great teacher for success
– How one magic question can get you what you truly desire
– Why you can trust your gut
– How to increase your chances for college admission
– Why your moral values will inspire trust
– How easy it is to be extraordinary
– Why it’s impossible for your life to be insignificant.
BONUS #1: A complete page of discussion group questions
BONUS #2: Complete index of each of the 203 lessons.
BONUS #3: Free shipping with purchase
BONUS #4: Your copy is signed by the author.
The author’s get-to-the-point style is the trademark of this superbly written book.
Buy INSPIRATION FOR TEENS and be on your way to your own success, one fascinating story at a time. Order your copy now.
As a popular TV guest, author, speaker, and videographer, Paul Lloyd Hemphill was born in Houlton, Maine in the last century. Old! :^)
After receiving his college degree with honors in philosophy, he was drafted into the US Army. While serving in Viet Nam, he was awarded the Bronze Star Medal “for meritorious service” and received the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry.
He returned home and quickly became a divinity school drop-out, and went on to a life-long career in marketing and advertising. He used his philosophical training in critical thinking to inspire his ability to write thousands of short and information-packed radio ads; he brings that same get-to-the-point style to his writing.
He converted his signed paperback book to video and audio, INSPIRATION FOR TEENS, as a character development and/or leadership program for middle and high school students. The video version is named, AMERICA’S 52 STORIES.